Zoosk is a good source of online dating that you can access via browser or install Zoosk app. Here you meet the singles and local people living near your location. You can have a conversation via chat or dating so this way Zoosk dating app offers the fun on your comfort level.
But sometimes you feel like you should shut off the app forever then you can deactivate a Zoosk anytime. Well, those who are getting confused in deletion process can head to these three effective methods here. Here I Mentioned removing Zoosk profile using the browser, removing Zoosk app from Facebook and permanently deleting the account contacting the Zoosk department.
So, if you need to take a break and known how to cancel Zoosk then go with the following methods and copy the steps.
How to Delete Zoosk Account Using Login Credentials
This is the first method where you can delete Zoosk profile using the login credentials.
- First, go to the homepage of Zoosk and login putting the username and password.
- On the top bar, click on the option saying Zoosk member.
- Here click on Account settings and in the bottom look for the Deactivate option and click on it.
- If any box appears for confirmation, then click OK or confirm to delete your account temporarily.
- If you wish no one sees your account info, then you can select Edit instead of Account settings and remove all your info such as your name, profile pic, and other info that you think as sensitive.
- At last Zoosk will bring to a page where you need to give them the reason for leaving. So fill any cause and click the confirmation button. This thing is optional so you can fill it or leave it as it is.
- Here is the direct link and clicking it, you will be retired to the deactivation page- https://www.Zoosk.com/login?from=account-deactivate
This deactivation is temporary because there is no way to delete your account by yourself permanently. You must contract the Zoosk team or customer support and tell them all the required data to delete account on Zoosk permanently.
How to Delete Zoosk Account from Facebook
If you didn’t create Zoosk account using your email id and password the chances are you logged in using facebook account and its credentials. Well if you connected using facebook then you need to delete Zoosk from your Facebook account. To do so, here are the steps:
- Log into your facebook account
- Go to the settings and click on Apps from the menu appears in the left corner of your browser.
- This will bring you all the apps that you are connected to using facebook account. There you can easily see Zoosk and click on remove the app.
- Or find any sign like a cross or remove option and by clicking that you will deactivate Zoosk.
- Click on confirm if asked and now you won’t receive any notification in your timeline regarding Zoosk.
How to Cancel Zoosk Account Permanently
This is the final step to delete Zoosk account permanently. There is no way to remove it entirely all by yourself, and you need to use customer support for this type of deactivation.
- Open the official page of Zoosk and click on option saying Help or Contact us.
- You will be directed to their contact and support page where you can find their email ids and helpline numbers.
- You can start by sending them an email providing your issue in the subject line and write them.
- Wait a few days as reptiles delay sometimes. Else use their helpline numbers to connect with them.
- Tell them that you want permanent deactivation of your account and then proceed as they tell you.
As it depends on them to deactivate your account, so the process takes time, and sometimes you don’t even receive a confirmation mail from their side. Patience is your key if you want the permanent removal of your data from Zoosk dating app. Continue sending them an email and making calls and just wait for your luck.
More Delete Accounts Guides: